“Kid Friendly” classes…NEW for summer 2016!
Are you a Mommy who wants to attend small-group classes in a clean environment but don’t want to pay extra for child care? Come to my “kid friendly” classes at 9:30am on Wednesdays and Fridays starting on June 15!
Moms always put everyone else first but they need to take care of themselves as well! You can bring your child to the studio and work out while they sit quietly…just bring an ipad, phone or other gadget to keep them occupied during class.
- These are not classes designed for children, these are small-group classes with a maximum of 5 ladies
- Mom must register for class, follow 24 hour cancellation policy and purchase a punch card
- No more than 2 children per person (it’s a small space)
- Children are not allowed to play with any equipment
- Please do not bring your child if they are sick
- Children 12+ may join the class but standard class registration is required to hold a spot, proper workout shoes must be worn, liability waiver signed and punch card punched for class
- Children are NOT required. All ladies are welcome to attend “kid friendly” classes, these are just the only classes that specifically allow children
- Classes with just 1 person may be cancelled so invite all of your friends!!
What are the next steps?!? Just go to the Register Now page to sign up then purchase a punch card after your first free class. You can also contact me to schedule a complimentary 30 minute consultation to discuss your current nutrition, changes needed and take weight/measurements.